Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, michaelbivens67. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Re: Account number

I need to know account # . Hard to reached any solution. Please help me how.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @hannahmun! Sorry for the long wait! To further help you, please send us a private message including your Virgin Mobile phone number and PIN code.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

No way to send private message. Please let me know how. I dont see any way to see the option to send message in the profile also.
Whiz Kid

Hello,

Could you help me find my account number?

Any helps would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Agent

Hello, @Timone26! To help you with your request, please send me a private message including your phone number and PIN.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Re: I need my account number, please.

Can someone who is online please reach out to me so I can also get my account number?

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I would like to receive my account number i called spoke to someone who asked me all my information then transfered me and i been waiting 20 minutes to speak to someone i am not sure why the first person who told me ahe qould help me did not
Agent

Hey there, @Moreal! Thanks for being part of our  Virgin Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.  

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Whiz Kid

I also need my account number