Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

i need help with this too!

i've tried calling and that doesnt work.

i even tried to email and that didnt work, i was just told to call. 

Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hi there, @tiffanyh87! We understand you need your account number. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can assist you with your request.

~Nosh_CxUx

Whiz Kid

I need my account number, please.

I just need the account number associated with the cell number in question.  I know that drill of sending a private message, to an agent, with the number and PIN.  I do not know which agent to message.

Thank you.

Re: Need my Account Number

my phone has been stolen .i cannot get any help at all .

Agent

Re: I need my account number, please.

Hello, @William1900s! We truly apologize for the late reply! We answered to the private message you sent us earlier.

When possible, please check your inbox.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, michaelbivens67. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Re: Account number

I need to know account # . Hard to reached any solution. Please help me how.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @hannahmun! Sorry for the long wait! To further help you, please send us a private message including your Virgin Mobile phone number and PIN code.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

No way to send private message. Please let me know how. I dont see any way to see the option to send message in the profile also.