Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: ..where is my account number located?

Hi there, @joshua_laquan! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi there, Motherjoelle1. Thanks for contacting us. 

We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

Whiz Kid

Need my Account Number

Hi,

Why is it so hard for virgin mobile to provide our account number ?? You would think it would be includer in our account page on their website.

David

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Good morning, @DavyP49! We truly apologize for the late reply, and sorry for the hard time you've had!

If you still need help obtaining your account number, please send me a private message including your phone number and the account's PIN.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

I'll be pleased to assist you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

Find Agent To Ask For Account Number

I'm trying to get my account number. I noticed that there are many posts like this, and the answer is always to send a private message to a Social Agent, but I the agents on the messages I saw haven't been online for  while and I don't know how to find one to ask.

Agent

Re: Find Agent To Ask For Account Number

Hi necromuralist!

You can send me a private message with your phone number and security pin. I'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Whiz Kid

How exactly do you send a private message? It seems impossible to talk to an actual person that works for Virgin Mobile. 

Agent

@ JehainFollow these steps:

-Click on the user name of the Social care agent.

-You will be taken to their profile.

-Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.

- Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Whiz Kid

How can I find out if I got a phone I do t know what info they need online to check the status I don't have phone yet
Agent

Hi, @David2 I'm sorry, I don't think I'm following. Are you trying to figure out if you have phone number associated with us?