Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Find Agent To Ask For Account Number

I am seeking the account numbers for two phones I have with Virgin Mobile.  How do I get one?  Is this a chat room-type situation? How do I find an "account agent".  Will email work?

Agent

Re: Find Agent To Ask For Account Number

Hi Mike! If you send us a Private Message, we'll be glad to provide that info for you!

Whiz Kid

Re: Need my Account Number

I have a pre- paid Virgin Mobile LG phone.  My phone number is 812abc. My PIN is *****. Do I have an account number? If so, what is it please? Thanks Douglas K. James My Username is dkjames New Password: ******

Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hello, @dkjames. Thank you for stopping by. For security reasons we don't recommend the customers to share their personal information publicly. Please delete the public post and send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

i need my account number 

Agent

Hi there, @tracy0! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you with this. 

Whiz Kid

Account number

Hello,

I need my account number, but it does not seem accessible online. A few posts seem to indicate that it is easier to request here, rather than call, and wait for an agent to ask you to send a private message with the phone number and PIN.

Thank you

Agent

Hello, Maestro! Thanks for being in our Community. We're here for you! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you with this.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Whiz Kid

tracking number

thanks for your help. im disabled and i have NOOOOO phone til my new order arrives. i ordered overnite shipping, but must have forgoten to get the tracking #.  thank you for any help you can provide.

Agent

Re: tracking number

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, mrstranded. We don't recommend our customers to post personal information in public for their privacy. We've notified the moderator in order to delete your personal information. 

We'd like you to please send us a private message with that information instead to assist you with this. Thanks!