Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number

Hello,

I need my account number, but it does not seem accessible online. A few posts seem to indicate that it is easier to request here, rather than call, and wait for an agent to ask you to send a private message with the phone number and PIN.

Thank you

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello, Maestro! Thanks for being in our Community. We're here for you! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you with this.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Whiz Kid

tracking number

thanks for your help. im disabled and i have NOOOOO phone til my new order arrives. i ordered overnite shipping, but must have forgoten to get the tracking #.  thank you for any help you can provide.

Agent

Re: tracking number

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, mrstranded. We don't recommend our customers to post personal information in public for their privacy. We've notified the moderator in order to delete your personal information. 

We'd like you to please send us a private message with that information instead to assist you with this. Thanks!

Enthusiast

I’d like to get my account number

Hello. I’d like to get instructions for porting my number out to another provider. I believe I need my account number and a PIN. Is that correct? I’m not sure that I’m going to change providers, but I want to find out how to do it. Thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I’d like to get my account number

Hi there, Jo_T! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I'm also looking for my account numbers.  Is there a way to contact someone using the VM site?

Agent

Hi there weily68. We are able to assist you through this channel as well. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, and we will figure this out. Victor21

Enthusiast

I'd be nicer if my account number was on my account page, then I wouldn't have to go through this...

Enthusiast

How to get your account number

For everyone trying to find their account number, this worked for me:

Call Virgin Mobile at 1-888-322-1122 from your Virgin phone

Press 1 for English

Press 5 for Something else

Now press 0 (not one of the listed options) - you get a new menu

Press 2 for Account services

Then you will be connected to a representative who you can ask for your account number.  They seem to have to generate it for you, so I guess that's why it doesn't appear on the website.  Possibly this is to make you have to talk to someone before you can port out.