Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number

Hello,

I need my account number, but it does not seem accessible online. A few posts seem to indicate that it is easier to request here, rather than call, and wait for an agent to ask you to send a private message with the phone number and PIN.

Thank you

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello, Maestro! Thanks for being in our Community. We're here for you! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you with this.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Whiz Kid

tracking number

thanks for your help. im disabled and i have NOOOOO phone til my new order arrives. i ordered overnite shipping, but must have forgoten to get the tracking #.  thank you for any help you can provide.

Agent

Re: tracking number

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, mrstranded. We don't recommend our customers to post personal information in public for their privacy. We've notified the moderator in order to delete your personal information. 

We'd like you to please send us a private message with that information instead to assist you with this. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I'm also looking for my account number.  Please anyone let me know if you are available to DM.  Thanks

Agent

Hey there, @adamwhlr! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message and we'll be pleased to help you out!

Whiz Kid

Re: tracking number

I am also looking for my account number and port-out PIN.  Please PM me and I will follow up with any details.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

I need my account number
Enthusiast

Where to find my account number?

It is not in my account and I have already sent a text to 8681 and sent emails. No response yet and I am kind of in a rush. I want to switch carriers because of service reasons and new phone reasons (recently got a new phone), but I cannot start the switch because I am having trouble getting my account number.

Agent

Hello! Please send us a Private Message and we'll be happy to help with that! We definitely want to keep your account info secure!