Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Where to find my account number?

Hi is there anyway to get my account number so I can have it switched over to a different service without having to call since it’s after business hours?

Whiz Kid

you know, I have been trying for TWO weeks to get my account number from you guys, whether that is via email, texting or via facebook and the responses I get from your company are beyond a joke!!  SERIOUSLY This is why I am leaving virgin mobile I CAN'T GET HELP NO MATTER WHAT I DO!

I WANT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, I have asked and asked and asked, I have asked for someones private email to send a private message and I get told to text, I tell them texting doesn't work, I get told to go to the community and send a private message, I can't do that without a private email, then I get told to text! 

JUST GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT NUMBER SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THIS RIDICULOUS COMPANY!

Whiz Kid

I also need to get my account number.  I'd appreciate some help with that, please!  Thanks!

Agent

Hey, @Tortasiey2! We sure can help you. You can provide us the information that we have requested in the prior private message.Thank you. 

Whiz Kid

Hi, can you send me my account number?

Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

Can you help me find my account number?

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, @User123. Mind sending us a private message with the details?

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I have to go out of town and don't have a way for anyone to contact me in the case something should happen.  My name is Terri  and I am greatly distress that I can not get into my phone which fell in the water.  I don't remember my password or so the password does not work. I just wanted to swith [phones[.   Can you help me""?  

Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hi, @tinyt123 Just send us a private message & we’ll look into this for you.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey there, mike7775. Thanks for being in our Community. We're glad that we could help you get your account number in a private message. 

If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know. We're here for you!