Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Where to find my account number?

Hey, @Tortasiey2! We sure can help you. You can provide us the information that we have requested in the prior private message.Thank you. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Where to find my account number?

Hi, can you send me my account number?

Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

Can you help me find my account number?

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, @User123. Mind sending us a private message with the details?

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I have to go out of town and don't have a way for anyone to contact me in the case something should happen.  My name is Terri  and I am greatly distress that I can not get into my phone which fell in the water.  I don't remember my password or so the password does not work. I just wanted to swith [phones[.   Can you help me""?  

Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hi, @tinyt123 Just send us a private message & we’ll look into this for you.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey there, mike7775. Thanks for being in our Community. We're glad that we could help you get your account number in a private message. 

If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know. We're here for you!

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Account number
Agent

Hey there, @Waltonnnash. Thanks for reaching out to us! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Whiz Kid

Is the only solution to this issue to come to the forum and request your account number from a service rep on the website? I tried calling the customer service number and it was never an option. Why is my account number not listed in my account?