Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey there, @COSGAR. Thanks for reaching out to us! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Ok, I have a follow up question... how do I send a private message? Edit: I figured it out.
Agent

Understood, COSGAR. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

SD
Enthusiast

Is there anybody who can help me with getting my account number?

Agent

Hi, @SD. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I had my account number written down and I lost it. Am I able to get my account number?
Agent

Hi, @Bhicklin. We'd love to help. Can you send us a private message with your phone number?

SD
Enthusiast

I've sent you a PM.

@Carol21 wrote:

Hi, @SD. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number? Thanks!

Agent

Hello @SD. Please, wait for our response. 

~JoyP.

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi RobRobinette!

Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin.

EdwinRG