Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hey noone60000!

Your account number can only be provided by an agent from any of our customer service channels. Through here, you just need to send a private message to any of our agents (including me), with your phone number and account pin.

To send a private message, just tap on an agent's username and select "Send This User a Private Message" from their profile tab.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

Okay.  Thank you so much, both of you.

Agent

Re: Account Number

We remain at your service. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: WHERE DO I GET MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

hello and I also need my account number.  I dont understand why I cannot login and find it myself but any help is appreciated.

Agent

Hi there jadyeighty. We will be able to assist with your request. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will look into this for you. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I'm trying to find my account number, can't find it anywhere. 

Agent

@xgtfour Please, send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code so I can help you get your account number.

Whiz Kid

Re: need my account number please

How do I send a message?

Agent

Hi there, @ABailey25! Thank you for contacting us. To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Whiz Kid

hey there i also need my account number but im not sure how to private message you