Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hello, carco! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be glad to help. Can you private message us your account details, so we
can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".
Thanks! ~AmyM25

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi there! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Agent

Re: WHERE DO I GET MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

Hi there, @lottm @phyl2david

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page, and I'll help you with your request.

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey, @malonm1983! We have replied to your Private Message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

It is extremely inconvenient for users.  I also tried to communicate with a human being to get my account number but failed.

Agent

Hello, lupinthethird! Can you private message us your account details, so we can assist you further? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".
Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Need My Account Number Please!

Hello! I hope you are doing well! I would appreciate it if I could get some help getting my account number please.

I can't contact Virgin Mobile by phone because it does not give you the option to talk to a representative to help you if you have an issue. I tried contacting Customer Care through Twitter and while they gave me a number to text in order to further help me, I texted it and haven't received any response for an hour. If I could please get some help, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a nice day!

Agent

Re: Need My Account Number Please!

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, achp75. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

Whiz Kid

Could you help me find my account number also ASAP?  I'm traveling soon and need a phone! Thanks!!

Agent

Hi, @annashim Could you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code? I would like to help you get your account number.