Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

We're replied to your message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Agent

Good morning, MK2018! Our apologies for the very late response! To assist you with your request, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN code.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

We'd love to do our very best to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Finding my account number

Hi,

Where can I find my account number? I've looked through my account profile and settings but cannot it anywhere.

Thanks!

Enthusiast

I also need my account number information.

Agent

Re: Finding my account number

Hello MeganM. Please send us a Private Message with your phone and pin number so we can better assist you. 

Agent

Hi aburke21. Please check you inbox for our reply to your private message.

Whiz Kid

I would like to know what my account # is. Calling customer service phone line of 844-604-3422 or 888-322-1122 NEVER reach a human.  Is contacting Virgin Mobile through this one message board the only way to get your account number? 

Agent

Hello, @shamu2U. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

looking for my account number

i was literally told i cannot get my account number on my account page, but i have to come here, create an account and request it. 

so - can i have my account number, please. 

Agent

Re: looking for my account number

Hi there, @animal2b! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox.