Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Good evening John, I am also trying to find out what my account number is. My phone is currently not working so it is a bit hard to make phone calls, but please let me know how I can reach you guys to find out. Thanks!

Enthusiast

Need account number

I need my account number ASAP.  Thank you

Whiz Kid

If it's possible, I would very much so like to request for my account number. 

Thank you as well. 

Agent

Hey there, @DanieW! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be able to help. Please send us a private message by clicking my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". Please include your phone number and pin to better assist you! 

Enthusiast

Please send me my account number. Who do I direct message? I have been waiting on your phone line for hours, tweeted at you, texted a customer service number your twitter community manager gave me -- I don't understand why you're hiding our account numbers? This doesn't seem legal.

Agent

Hey, @oktess! No worries – we’ll get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I need my account number

I can't get ahold of anyone. I just want my account number. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number and PIN for porting

Greetings, 

I recently called and obtained my wife and I account numbers, but was not given a PIN. Is this the same as our PIN to log into Virgin Mobile USA? I just need some assistance to make sure I have the right information please.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need help finding out what my account number is. Can anyone please advice?

Enthusiast

I need to find out my account number!! I have posted to the community as well as tried to call and email. Please I need help finding my account number.