Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

I need my account number

I can't get ahold of anyone. I just want my account number. 

Enthusiast

Account Number and PIN for porting

Greetings, 

I recently called and obtained my wife and I account numbers, but was not given a PIN. Is this the same as our PIN to log into Virgin Mobile USA? I just need some assistance to make sure I have the right information please.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need help finding out what my account number is. Can anyone please advice?

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I need to find out my account number!! I have posted to the community as well as tried to call and email. Please I need help finding my account number.
Agent

Hey there @ecsmithbrisbane We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? Please, include your phone number and pin.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need my account number
Agent

Hi there Fakeacc4real. In order to access your account, please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message.

Agent

Also Fakeacc4real please include your phone and pin number. 

Hey there, jepa! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Enthusiast

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

How do I get my account number so I can port to another carrier???