Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED

Re: Account number

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, SlyCabbage! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

How do I find my account number?

Thought it was my number but it's not. Thoughts?

Whiz Kid

I Cant Find My Account Number

I cannot find my account number. Does anyone know how to get my account number?

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I would like to request help finding my account number.

Thanks.

Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hey there, @lydia33@antyd Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, that way we can get that information for you. 

In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Agent

Re: I Cant Find My Account Number

Good morning, hdog21! We truly apologize for the very late response! To help you with your request, we need you to please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your response!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Need to get my account number

How do I get this information?

Whiz Kid

Re: Need to get my account number

I need mine as well, my phone is damaged beyone repair can't call in to get it, when I tried fb customer service they sent me back here but I can't find any vm support ppl online

Re: Need to get my account number

Oh man. Sad to hear this, jimicmoore. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and current address location?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: I Cant Find My Account Number

I would like help getting my account number for a phone number port. Much appreciated.