Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Need to get my account number

How do I get this information?

Whiz Kid

Re: Need to get my account number

I need mine as well, my phone is damaged beyone repair can't call in to get it, when I tried fb customer service they sent me back here but I can't find any vm support ppl online

Re: Need to get my account number

Oh man. Sad to hear this, jimicmoore. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and current address location?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: I Cant Find My Account Number

I would like help getting my account number for a phone number port. Much appreciated. 

Agent

Re: I Cant Find My Account Number

Hi there! Send us a private message so we may work with you through there.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Account Number Request- Please

Hello, I need help with my Account Number. I need to know what it is. Thank you

Whiz Kid

Need my Account Number

I need the account numbers for my phone accounts. I am unable to find them on the website and have been on hold for way too long.

Whiz Kid

Re: Need my Account Number

I have also been searching for my account number for way too long

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number Request- Please

I also need my account number, it is absurd how difficult virgin makes it to obtain

Agent

Re: Account Number Request- Please

Hello, @mtthwdhl. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.