Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: I Cant Find My Account Number

Hi there! Send us a private message so we may work with you through there.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number Request- Please

Hello, I need help with my Account Number. I need to know what it is. Thank you

Whiz Kid

Need my Account Number

I need the account numbers for my phone accounts. I am unable to find them on the website and have been on hold for way too long.

Whiz Kid

Re: Need my Account Number

I have also been searching for my account number for way too long

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number Request- Please

I also need my account number, it is absurd how difficult virgin makes it to obtain

Agent

Re: Account Number Request- Please

Hello, @mtthwdhl. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hello. Account number requests can not be completed in public. Send a private message to one of our Agents at any time to request your account number. 

A private message can be sent by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. Agent's inboxes are shared, so all of our agents will be able to reply regardless of who you send the message to. This is to ensure that a reply is sent as soon as possible.

Enthusiast

Account number

I need a rep to give me my account number.  Also, it should just be under your profile when you log in - this is infuriating that it's not.

Agent

Re: Account number

For security purposes, the account number is not available on our website. You can send a private message to any agent, since our inboxes are shared. The next available agent will reply regardless of who you message first.

Whiz Kid

How can I get my Account Number?

I need my account number ASAP.