Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

How to obtain account number?

Is sending an agent a private message the only way to obtain one's account number? If so, can someone please help. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

Need my Account Number

I'm trying to switch over to another carrier and I need my account number 

Agent

Re: How to obtain account number?

Hello Levisna. We'll be happy to assist you. Please, let us have your number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hey there @pef59. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I also need my account number! Smiley Sad

Agent

Hi, zxmantisxz. Please send a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I'd also like to obtain my virgin mobile account number. I want to keep my phone number, and at this point, switch to another carrier since I can't get any help activating my iphone 7 on virgin mobile with my existing phone number. It doesn't seem proper for you to conceal this information. 

Agent

Hi there, @jepowell65! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

Finding account number

I need my account number to join my husband’s plan and keep my number since I’ve got a ton of dr appointments it’s necessary to keep my number but there is no account number other then my phone number listed. I’m beyond frustrated as I can’t even call a person to get assistance without it.
Whiz Kid

I need my account number too please