Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hi, zxmantisxz. Please send a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I'd also like to obtain my virgin mobile account number. I want to keep my phone number, and at this point, switch to another carrier since I can't get any help activating my iphone 7 on virgin mobile with my existing phone number. It doesn't seem proper for you to conceal this information. 

Agent

Hi there, @jepowell65! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

Finding account number

I need my account number to join my husband’s plan and keep my number since I’ve got a ton of dr appointments it’s necessary to keep my number but there is no account number other then my phone number listed. I’m beyond frustrated as I can’t even call a person to get assistance without it.
Whiz Kid

I need my account number too please
Agent

We can assist you with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code.

Whiz Kid

My account number

What is it?

When I call, I am told that the wait is 30 seconds and then I never talk to someone for the 50 minutes I am on the phone.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello,

I need someone to contact me, so that I can get my account number.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Finding account number

Hello, @DarkNesoi1689. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Re: My account number

Hi there, @rwayne93! Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.