Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Finding account number

Hello, @DarkNesoi1689. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Re: My account number

Hi there, @rwayne93! Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey, @mellyell36! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

i need my account number
Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I need an agent to contact me with my account # plz.

Whiz Kid

contact an agent

I need my account number. Can someone contact me plz?

Agent

Hey, @nicholasanspree! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hey, @eidhlyn! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I really need my account number

Hello,

I've been trying for a while now to find my account number, I can't find it anywhere on the website when I'm logged in.  Can someone please help me get this number?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

How do I get my account number?

I'm trying to get my account # from Virgin Mobile. I've tried calling and no luck. How do I get my account number?! This should be simple.