Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hey, @eidhlyn! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I really need my account number

Hello,

I've been trying for a while now to find my account number, I can't find it anywhere on the website when I'm logged in.  Can someone please help me get this number?

Whiz Kid

How do I get my account number?

I'm trying to get my account # from Virgin Mobile. I've tried calling and no luck. How do I get my account number?! This should be simple.

Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

I need my account number and pin please
Agent

Re: Account number

Hello. Please send us a private message with the details so we can assist you with that. Jundip. 

Agent

Re: How do I get my account number?

So sorry to hear about this experience, benolson. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Hello, can you message me my account number? Thank you!
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi, helloworld123! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the natureof your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Whiz Kid

How can I access my account Number

How can I see my account number

Agent

Re: How can I access my account Number

Hey there @pjtrai77. If you're needing your account number, we can help you with your request. Would you please be so kind to send us a private message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.