Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number

Has anyone actually been able to get their account number from Virgin?

I waited on hold for a half hour, only to have the operator hang up on me as soon as I asked for the account number. I’m so incredibly frustrated right now
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need assistance finding my account number. Thanks in advance!
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I would also like to know where to find my account number at. I tried calling and I can't even reach a human. Why is something that everyone should have access to easily so hard to get?

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello.

Does anybody know how to find an account number on the virgin mobile website? 

Whiz Kid

Account #

I need to find out my account number. Can I get some help? thanks

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, AndrewG, Felecia2019! We can definitely help you out with that, Felecia2019, AndrewG! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message. 

Agent

Hey there! We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Agent

Re: Account #

Hey there @foosher. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with our service. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number, and pin? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

How do I get my account number?

Searched through account management and cannot find it.

Agent

Re: Account #

Hey there @minos4. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with our service. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number, and pin? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.