Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi, abrasive! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

Thanks for your help, Royt!!!

Highlighted
Agent

You’re welcome! We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Whiz Kid

Hello, I would like some help finding my account number. 

Agent

Hello, FLCL_. Please send us a private message.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Mof
Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I need my account number too why is it so difficult???? We already tried calling now im resorting to message boards. C
Agent

Hi, Mof. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that! 

Enthusiast

Can I get someone to help me find my account number?

Whiz Kid

Re: Need my Account Number

Hi need my account number to transfer service
Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hello there RonPotts89. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.