Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Retrieving account number!!

Hi there, ca0011ca! We truly apologize for the late reply! We successfully received the private message you sent us about this matter.

If anyone else has the same request, feel free to send me (or any other Community agent) a private message including your phone number and PIN.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

We'd love to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Cannot find account number

Been attempting to locate my account number for two days. First I was looped through the automated phone system and told my call would be answered in under thirty seconds ... thirty minutes later, the system hung up on me. Then I went round and round with my account online and the Virgin mobile app - still no luck. Finally got here, searched high and low for any information and the best responses I've seen are "DM me and I will get your account number for you." So I suppose that's what I have to resort to.

So, kind Virgin mobile gods, please help me get my account number?

EDIT: Finally got through to someone named Anne, got her to take my information and was immediately disconnected when I asked for my account number.

Agent

Re: Cannot find account number

Hi, Kcjoz! Thanks for contacting us. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Enthusiast

Account Number

I need help getting my account number so I can switch plans. Can't seem to get a hold of a human.

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi there, @sed_Veronica! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

Enthusiast

Can I also get my account number, please?

Enthusiast

Re: account number

Can you also help me with locating my account number?

Agent

For sure, @BriSess! Please, send us a private message to further assist you.

Agent

Re: account number

Hello, @BriSess. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I accepted this as a solution, but in a way it really isn't. There are so many threads like this, they really should just direct people to contact them via PM first.