Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Finding account number

I don't know who or how I am supposed to "private message" someone at VM to get my account number. I have been trying for 2 days to reach a human who can help me find this information. Judging by the hundreds of threads relating to issues with locating account numbers, I would think SOMEONE at VM would make this easier....PLEASE HELP! Emailing customer service or calling does NOTHING. HELP!!!

Agent

Re: Finding account number

We are sorry for this hassle. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Please, what is my account number, I am changing providers and need my account number.  Have been  trying for and hour and a half by phone and continue to get cut off!!!!

Rebecca

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @rmwells1. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy. Please delete your account information from public and send is a private message instead.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

Hello there, I also have PMed. Thanks. Need my account number.  long wait on hold and then disconnected. It's possible that the agent I PMed has gone offline, so who is online and can help? Thanks! 

Agent

Hi, ns1234! Thanks for sending the private message. We'll continue to assist your in private. 

Enthusiast

I await your response. Thank you. 

Agent

Understood. We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Enthusiast

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I also need my account number to port my phone. Who do I pm to do this? Thanks!
Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hey there, @TaraL! Thanks for reaching out to us. So we can further assist you, please provide us your number and PIN via a privat emessage.