Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi, ns1234! Thanks for sending the private message. We'll continue to assist your in private. 

Enthusiast

I await your response. Thank you. 

Agent

Understood. We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I also need my account number to port my phone. Who do I pm to do this? Thanks!
Agent

Hey there, @TaraL! Thanks for reaching out to us. So we can further assist you, please provide us your number and PIN via a privat emessage.

Enthusiast

I sent an email, was that correct? It said its would take 24-48 hours to get back to me. I just want my account number is it seriously going to take that long?
Agent

Hey there! If you send the Private Message here, it won't take 24 hours. To send a Private Message, please click on the person's name, this will take you to their profile. You'll see the option to send it there.

Whiz Kid

Re: Need Account Number

Hey I need to find my account number. Could you provide that for me.

Agent

Re: Need Account Number

Hi, kyle5555. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

I also need my account number?