Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello,

I need assitance in obtaining my account number.  When I've attempted to call to receive it, the help agent hung up on me.

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Same. I am trying again and I have been on hold for 45 minutes...... 

Enthusiast

Account number / Port out PIN

After being on hold for 15 minutes I was hung up on by the customer service representative who said he needed to transfer me to another department just to get me my account number. I have read many threads here stating to send a PM to receive this but have not actually seen a way to do so (just finding a way to create this thread was a nightmare in itself). This is truly awful customer service. It shouldn't be a secret to find one's account number. Please let me know how to get it ASAP. Thanks.

Agent

Re: Account number / Port out PIN

Hey there @erdowell @NealS13 @invisibleink. We apologize for the trouble. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

I would like my account number!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Andrea-Polley. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Agent

@Andrea-Polley  Please, send us a private message.

`JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Can I also request my account number?
Agent

Hey there, @Lnoble041! Yes! You just need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Hello, I need help getting my account number nad have been on hold with Virgin for about 2 hours.