Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I would like my account number!
Agent

Hello @Andrea-Polley. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Highlighted
Agent

@Andrea-Polley  Please, send us a private message.

`JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Can I also request my account number?
Agent

Hey there, @Lnoble041! Yes! You just need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Hello, I need help getting my account number nad have been on hold with Virgin for about 2 hours.

Agent

Hi, alex1238904! Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

Enthusiast

Hello! Is there someone who is available today to assist me with getting my account number? I will be happy to send a pm and provide all necessary info. Thank you!
Agent

Hey there @ifstarsalign. Thanks for reaching out to us! In order to further assist you, would you please send us a private message?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need help getting my account number. Thanks.