Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi, alex1238904! Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello! Is there someone who is available today to assist me with getting my account number? I will be happy to send a pm and provide all necessary info. Thank you!
Agent

Hey there @ifstarsalign. Thanks for reaching out to us! In order to further assist you, would you please send us a private message?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need help getting my account number. Thanks.

Agent

Hello, @sddoorn. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

Also having this problem. What can I do to find this?

Agent

Hi, @njbasile. Thanks for contacting us. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

need account number

I need my 9 digit account nuber. As far as I can tell it is not possible to get this online or through the website. What do I have to do to get this number?

Agent

Re: need account number

Hey there mashnovska. In order to assist with your request. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Whiz Kid

Can someone help me get my account number?

Hi all - can someone from customer care help me out? I need my account number and can't find it on my account information. Thanks!