Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hello, @sddoorn. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

Also having this problem. What can I do to find this?

Agent

Hi, @njbasile. Thanks for contacting us. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

need account number

I need my 9 digit account nuber. As far as I can tell it is not possible to get this online or through the website. What do I have to do to get this number?

Agent

Re: need account number

Hey there mashnovska. In order to assist with your request. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can someone help me get my account number?

Hi all - can someone from customer care help me out? I need my account number and can't find it on my account information. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

How can I get my account numnber?

Agent

Hello, @HelpPlease3. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Sent

Agent

Perfect. We'll continue assisting you via private message. -Kira_M.