Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How can I Top-Up (add money) to my account?

Hello there, jjmh7280! Our apologies for the very late response! We received your private message about your account number request.

If anyone else has the same request, feel free to send me (or any other Community agent) a private message including your phone number and PIN. To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Re: need account number

I need my account number too
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I nned my account number
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hello, Ospreydark! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a primate message with your phone number and PIN.

Agent

Hey there, @Ospreydark. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message with your number and PIN. Thanks.

Whiz Kid

Re: How do I get my account number?

I too want my account number.  How do I send a private communication with the info you requested?

Agent

Re: How do I get my account number?

Hi, jstaman. Thank for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Whiz Kid

Hi, I need my account number right away, have been on hold perpetually on the phone, thanks, P.

Agent

Hi there, PaulAdrian! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

Enthusiast

Account Number

Because of the absolute lack of support I'm porting my phone over to AT&T! Where do I get my account number?