Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I need to get account number and request phone unlock. What is the process?

Enthusiast

@JamieB @jeffc Could you please help with getting my phone unlocked? What information do you need?

Re: Need help locating my Ac number

We’d love to help you out with this, AdamTN! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I'm experiencing issues getting my account number.  I need assistance ASAP. This is apparently a common complaint regarding Virgin Mobile.

1. 30 minutes on hold, got transfered.

2. After 45 minutes of no answer had to move on.

This scenario has repeated itself twice tonight.  There is no account number available when logged into my account.

Please reply to this immediatly.

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hello, Landman. We're sorry for this hassle. We'll be happy to assist you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account?

Whiz Kid

Hello please help me I need account number today....I have PIN. It’s my daughters phone she’s traveling to Italy for 3 months can’t use virgin.

Please PM me

Ghrm1112
Agent

Hello Ghrm1112. For account number requests. Please send a private message to any of our agents. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Account Number?

Looking for assistance in obtaining my account number.  Thanks in advance.

Agent

Re: Account Number?

Good morning, sgtofmarines75! Our work schedule is: Mondays thru Fridays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST. Weekends from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST. We'd love to help you!

To assist you with your request, please send me a private message including your phone number and PIN. To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your response!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Re: What is my Account Number?

I'm attempting to transfer my number to a new carrier and cannot find my account number. I've tried my 10-digit phone number and I've looked all over the My Account section of Virgin's website. Please help!!!!