Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello please help me I need account number today....I have PIN. It’s my daughters phone she’s traveling to Italy for 3 months can’t use virgin.

Please PM me

Ghrm1112
Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello Ghrm1112. For account number requests. Please send a private message to any of our agents. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Account Number?

Looking for assistance in obtaining my account number.  Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Number?

Good morning, sgtofmarines75! Our work schedule is: Mondays thru Fridays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST. Weekends from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST. We'd love to help you!

To assist you with your request, please send me a private message including your phone number and PIN. To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your response!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Re: What is my Account Number?

I'm attempting to transfer my number to a new carrier and cannot find my account number. I've tried my 10-digit phone number and I've looked all over the My Account section of Virgin's website. Please help!!!!

Agent

Re: What is my Account Number?

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, Mystic. Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account. Thanks.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Please can you provide me with my account number. Thanks

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi Zabrinan. We'll be happy to help you. Please, send us your number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

I am experiencing the same issue as thousands of other Virgin customers - no access to my account number. I called 611 twice yesterday and it was not provided. I sent two direct messages and the result was NEITHER of the people i contacted responding - instead a third person is asking me to explain why i want my account number before providing it... this is not a comfortable sitation for me - can someone PLEASE provide me with my account number without jumping through anymore hoops? 

Agent

Hi Kluna1. We'll be happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25