Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi Kluna1. We'll be happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

Hello. I aswell am looking for my account number, but cannot find it. 

Agent

Hi there, @dawsonlester111. Thanks for reaching out to us. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Re: Need my Account Number

Hey all,

I have the same request. I'm happy to send a private message with the details you're requesting, just let me know who to send it to. 

Thanks,

Josh

EDIT: I see in the above that I can contact any agent.

Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hello, @jtavni. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, you can contact any Virgin Mobile agent. Just click on the agent's username, then click on "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

account number

I NEED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER
Agent

Re: account number

Hello, @tyronward. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message to better assist you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Need my account number

Saw I could probably post it and get it, since I don't have service right now! Active agents pls respond thanks

Agent

Re: Need my account number

Hello. For account number requests. Please send a private message to any of our agents. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Need account number

I can't find my account number and need it asap