Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Finding Account Number

Hey there, @AvaBeth! Thanks for contacting us. In order to get the account number, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

Get account number

I have two phones with Virgin mobile service.

It seems I cannot find my account number or numbers and unable to locate online.

Agent

Re: Get account number

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. In order to access your private account information and further assist you, please send us a private message with your request. 

Whiz Kid

Account number

I need my account number. Who is online that I can message to find out. This info should already be listed in account management.

Re: Account number

Hey there, JB9001! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Hi
I’m trying to get the account numbers for two of my phones
Agent

Hi there dcplumbing. To be able to assist you best, please send our a private message with the phone numbers and pin codes. Victor21

Enthusiast

ACCOUNT NUMBER??????????!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so difficult to obtain MY ACCOUNT number?!
Why is it a secret
I have my phone number and Pin why do I need to go through “the Community “ ?
Sitting on hold for 1/2 hour so far
This is wrong.
Agent

Re: ACCOUNT NUMBER??????????!!!!!!!!!

Hi there. We are able to provide you with the information if you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. This information is only available to customer service agents. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Please send me my account number.

Please send me my account number.