Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Whiz Kid

Account number

I cant see my account number on the website. I would like to request help finding it. Thank you.

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi there, @josiahdavis. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I need my account number to change the carrier. Can someone help me about this?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hey there, @altay_dikec! Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.

Whiz Kid

Account number

I cannot find my account number through the website, and all the numbers I contact dont even list Virgin Mobile as an option for service providers, please help me with advice or if a representative could private message me my account number that would work also.

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi there Quadradoff.  We will be able to assist you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I cannot find my account number through the website, and all the numbers I contact dont even list Virgin Mobile as an option for service providers, please help me with advice or if a representative could private message me my account number that would work also.

Whiz Kid

Need account number

I need help accessing my account number
Agent

Re: Need account number

Hi there Evane. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you with your account number. Victor21