Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number

Hi there Quadradoff.  We will be able to assist you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I cannot find my account number through the website, and all the numbers I contact dont even list Virgin Mobile as an option for service providers, please help me with advice or if a representative could private message me my account number that would work also.

Whiz Kid

Need account number

I need help accessing my account number
Agent

Re: Need account number

Hi there Evane. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you with your account number. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I also need my account number
Agent

Hi, Anubis023. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that. 

Enthusiast

Account Number

I need to obtain my account number... How do I do that?

Highlighted

Don’t you fret, MRSrneel! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I’ve sent two messages to two different agents and no reply! I would like a message back.

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hey there, Mrsriehl1017! We have answered you in private. Please verify your inbox.