Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Account Number

Please help me access my account number
Whiz Kid

Is this how I access my account number? This can't possibly be how you have it set up right?

Where can I find my account number?
Agent

Re: Is this how I access my account number? This can't possibly be how you have it set up right?

Hi there Tryingtoleave. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you with your request. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I need my account number also, and can't bear to spend another hour on the phone with virgin.. please help!

Whiz Kid

Account number

Can someone help me get my account number
Enthusiast

I also need my account number, thanks!

Don’t fret, atpabst! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Need Account Number to Chang Service Provider

I want to get my account number to change to AT&T because of poor coverage in my area. I cannot find my account number anywhere in my account portal and need to provide that to keep my phone number.

Whiz Kid

I would like to get my account number

Agent

Hello. For account number requests, please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.