Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Is this how I access my account number? This can't possibly be how you have it set up right?

Where can I find my account number?
Agent

Re: Is this how I access my account number? This can't possibly be how you have it set up right?

Hi there Tryingtoleave. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you with your request. Victor21

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I need my account number also, and can't bear to spend another hour on the phone with virgin.. please help!

Whiz Kid

Account number

Can someone help me get my account number
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also need my account number, thanks!

Don’t fret, atpabst! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I would like to get my account number

Agent

Hello. For account number requests, please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello,
Given that you do not offer international roaming, I had to buy a new sim card for my trip to Europe in order to have access to internet. However, my iPhone is telling me to contact my provider to unlock my phone because the SIM card that I am trying to use is not valid. Could you help me with this?
Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hi there asolisr. Thank you for contacting us. To unlock a phone, it needs to have been active for 12 months on a Virgin mobile account. If you meet this requirement and would like to unlock your phone, if you are out of the country now, it could not be unlocked. The phone needs to be within USA to be unlocked. Victor21