Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number??

Hello! Where can I find my account number, or who do I contact to get it? Thanks!

Agent

Re: Account number??

Hello, @sesmith2. Thanks for reaching out to us. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

how do i find out my account number? any help would be appreciated.

Agent

Hello, @jstrope1. Thanks for stopping by. We'll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my account number!

Enthusiast

Re: Account number

Hello,

I also need to find out my account number. Can someone please reach out to me?

Thanks!

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, coo82. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Enthusiast

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello,

Who should I PM to find out my account number?

Thanks.

Enthusiast

I need to access my account number. Who should I contact to do this? Call the number listed earlier in the thread does not work.

Agent

Hello coo82, please send us a Private Message so we can assist you with your account number.