Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my account number!

Whiz Kid

Re: I need my account number!

I also need my account number. Just looked and saw tons of other posts about this same thing. Is this really your process to get an account number. It's quite ridiculous.

Agent

Re: I need my account number!

Hi everyone! Thank you for contacting us. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Whiz Kid

Need my Account number

I recently purchased a Samsung A7 that is unlocked because it takes a nano SIM thinking I could do BYOD with my Virgin Mobile but I was told you all cannot do that. I have signed up with another service and need my account number. Please help.

Whiz Kid

i need my account number

Cant find a single agent online can i please have help getting my account number?

Whiz Kid

Need my account number

I need my account number and have been unable to find it signing into my online account and was unable to receive it when I called customer service.

Agent

Re: i need my account number

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

Agent

Re: Need my Account number

Hey there @lewisleusc We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message including your phone number and pin? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

Agent

Re: Need my account number

Hey there @aluck55. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message including your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I need my account number.