Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

I need my account number!

I need my account number as soon as possible, please.

Agent

Re: I need my account number!

Hey there, @nicolelfday! Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello, I need to request my account number please.

Whiz Kid

Need account number

I need my account number. How do I contact/pm an agent?

Agent

Re: I need my account number!

Hi, @Hethrin! Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option "Send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number

I believe that in order to receive my account number, I have to private message someone on the social care team. Who can help me?

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

Account number = phone number I believe but could be wrong.

Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I also need my account number
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

Thank you deathnote666. No, the account number is different and not accessible anywhere. It's a 9 digit number. I tried a variety of ways to contact support to get it and was successful using Facebook Messenger looking up Virgin Mobile for the user. They responded within about an hour, asking me to text message them from my phone to 8681 with my name, phone number, and PIN. They also asked the reason for switching. Once connected they were super helpful and friendly. Once I had all of the information, moving my number to my new phone and service only took a few minutes of my time to give my new company the information (all automated via a phone call) and then about an hour for the processing to take place in the backgound.

Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hi there. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phoen number and pin code. Victor21