Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I can't find my account number to switch phone carriers, Virgin Mobile doesn't work in the area that I have moved into and it won't let me make or receive phone calls.
Agent

Hello Freddb4. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're happy to help. Please send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Enthusiast

I sent you a private message, waiting on reply.
Agent

Hey Freddb4! We replied to your private message. ~AmyM25

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello,

I am moving to an area not covered by Sprint. I can't port my number without the account number and pin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hi, dlharnack. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that. 

Whiz Kid

hello, how can i get my account number to transfer my phone number to my new company.

tahnks

Enthusiast

Account number

I’m trying to find my account number, but I’m in between switching phones so I’m unable to text anything. Is there any way I can verify my identity and account another way?
Agent

Re: Account number

@annakrystyna You need to have the phone and pin number, so the account can be authenticated.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Re: Account number

I have the phone number and PIN number, but I am unable to text on the phone currently