Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hi, dlharnack. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

hello, how can i get my account number to transfer my phone number to my new company.

tahnks

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

I’m trying to find my account number, but I’m in between switching phones so I’m unable to text anything. Is there any way I can verify my identity and account another way?
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account number

@annakrystyna You need to have the phone and pin number, so the account can be authenticated.

~JoyP.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the phone number and PIN number, but I am unable to text on the phone currently
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account number

Can someone please provide me with my account number? Thank you @Royt

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

i also need help finding my account number! any way someone can give me a hand in doing that?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, organmik420. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Highlighted
Enthusiast

seems like this is the thread to request the account number.  If one of the admins were to DM me to get the necessary information that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.