Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number needed

Hi, Trlane0001. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

Enthusiast

Account Number

Pls send me my account number. thank you

Re: Account Number

Hi there!  Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you? 

Whiz Kid

Account number

Who can I message I find out my account number?

Whiz Kid

Where is my account number?

I know there seems to be a lot of these posts, but I really need my account number, and theres no actual option to talk to a real friggen person on the phone. 

My phone broke, and I decided to upgrade to an ihone with straight talk, since they don't charge me an arm and a leg, and I want to keep my phone number. I need my account number to do this. 

I've tried the virginmobile web site, calling multiple times, even the facebook chat. Why on earth is this so difficult? 

Please get back to me soon. I'm utterly without a way to contact anyone, and as I said, my current phone is broken, so I can't even call 611. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number and Pin

Kindly let me know how to obtain my account number and PIN to port my number.

Thanks,

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi there, @pjmr4! Thanks for reaching out. We'll do our best to help. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Agent

Re: Where is my account number?

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Agent

Re: Account Number and Pin

Hello, @elliesbc! Thanks for reaching out. Please send me a PM with your number and PIN so we can further assist you. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Account number

I would like to receive my account number for my records please. Please let me know the information you need to receive from me.