Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

Some thing here.  Why isn't my account number on my account?   This is a lot of crap.  Please advise at once on how to get my account number. 

Don’t you fret, Walterm140! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, Walterm140! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

hcz
Enthusiast

Hi - I would like to know my account number as well. Thanks!

Edit: This is resolved very quickly after sending a few rounds of private messages. Be nice to the agents and they will help you get want you need promptly.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello, I was hoping to retreive my account number as I cannot find it anywhere on this website. Is there anyone who happens to know where I can get it?

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi there, @keegan_gates. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I was sent here to get my account number

I need my account number, my phone has been broken for 2 weeks.

Re: I was sent here to get my account number

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Whiz Kid

Account number

Is there anyone here that could help me find my account number
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

I need my account number for a transfer of service
Enthusiast

Where to find account number

Where can I find my account number. I can't seem to find it anywhere online.