Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

I need my account number

I need my account number and cant find it anywhere, can someone help me please? Thanks

Re: I need my account number

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, hedgemog! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

What's my account number

I need to access my account number. How do I do that ?
Whiz Kid

Account number?

Is there someone available to receive a private message from me, so that I can get my account number? Thanks. 

Enthusiast

Account number

I need help finding my account number please!
Whiz Kid

i need to know my account number

i need to know my account number

Whiz Kid

Re: i need to know my account number

I need my account number too.  I found the private message box but it requires inputting a person's name.  To whom should I write?  Thank you.  

Agent

Re: i need to know my account number

Hi there ggg777. To private message, please tap on the agent's name on this post. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

HELP, I NEED ACCOUNT #!!!! 30 minutes and counting on hold to get my account number. This is aweful. VM user for 3 years and they want to blow it by hiding my own account number from me? Bad call VM

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi there fixmyxbox. To be able to assist you best with your account number, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21