Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Can't find Account Number

Hello, I'm trying to locate my account number and can't find it.  Could someone please help?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Help retrieving account number.

I apologize for being impatient but I have not recieved any help on this post. Someone told me to send them a private message 2 days ago and I have not heard anything from anyone. May someone please respond to my private message. I know I haven't paid my bill (because I'm trying to switch over to another carrier so why would I pay for a service I'll only have for a few days) but that shouldn't affect my ability to get help. I can't call costumer service because I only get the option to pay my bill. Please can someone help me? 

Re: Help retrieving account number.

Hello @mjm1998. We are here to help. Please send us a private message to assist you. We'll be waiting for your message to assist you.

In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Re: Can't find Account Number

Hello @tif345. Please send us a private message to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Request account number

Re: Can't find Account Number

Hello @Jr325. Please send us a private message to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message"

Hello @Jr325. Please send us a private message to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message"

Are there any agents online right now that I can message to get my account number?

Agent

Hi there, @justneedsaccnum. Thanks for contacting us. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Whiz Kid

Account number to transfer service

Account number to transfer service