Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number please

Can you let me know who I need to contact to get my account number? I love you all but need to change service.

Thanks!
Agent

Re: Account number please

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Enthusiast

Account number

Please direct me to where the account number is listed.

Thank you.

Enthusiast

Unacceptable process: Account number needed

It is unacceptable and seems like FRAUD that Virgin Mobile REQUIRES paying customers to send private messages with their phone number and PIN. It is unethical and inappropriate. There is no acceptable reason to not provide the account number to customers who have signed in and verified their identity. Because of this and other PROBLEMS with Virgin Mobile, I am changing providers.

Please send my account number ASAP.

Thank you.

Enthusiast

Re: Unacceptable process: Account number needed

UNETHICAL!

A Virgin Mobile employee just emailed me in response to this issue, DID NOT ANSWER OR ADDRESS THE QUESTION, and asked me why I'm leaving Virgin Mobile.

This seems predatory.

Buyer beware!!

Agent

Re: Unacceptable process: Account number needed

Hello, onewhocarts! We apologize for the inconvenience. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Enthusiast

Account number

I guess I need someone to tell me what my account number is.

Whiz Kid

Account number

I need to know my account number. Can you help?

Re: Account number

Hey there, @edwar12 ! We've replied to your private message. We will continue assisting you through there. 

Re: Account number

Hi there, @Tomrriley37 ! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?