Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

I guess I need someone to tell me what my account number is.

Whiz Kid

Account number

I need to know my account number. Can you help?

Re: Account number

Hey there, @edwar12 ! We've replied to your private message. We will continue assisting you through there. 

Hi there, @Tomrriley37 ! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

Whiz Kid

also need my account number

Hello Beng! Please send us a private message to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Re: I need my account number!

Need account number....have no idea how to find

Agent

Re: I need my account number!

Hi, HLCFA. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Whiz Kid

Re: Acct number

can i get my account number

Re: Acct number

Hello @mary123! Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.