Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Help finding my account number

Hello, @isaaczarate. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Finding account number

I need to find my account number also how do I send a private message
Whiz Kid

account number

I need my account number how do I send a private message to get it
Agent

Re: Finding account number

Hello, @daveyd7156. Thank you for stopping by. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Agent

Re: account number

Hello, @daveyd7156. Thank you for stopping by. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

How to find account number

I just need my account number. I don't know why it wouldn't just be on my account page. I have noticed a bunch of people with the same question. How do I just find that number?

Agent

Re: How to find account number

Hello, @KimmieStansbury. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Need account number.

Need account number.

Whiz Kid

Hi @Kira_M , could I have my account number?

Agent

Hi there, @Charisma319. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".