Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Need account number.

Hi there, @RGabriel55. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I need my account number

I need some assistance in finding my account number ASAP.

Agent

Re: I need my account number

Hey there @philmcknight. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I would like to request help in finding my account number

Agent

Hi there exdeadman. Please send us a private message and we will assist you with your request.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello, I'm requesting my Account Number as I can't find it in my account settings and frequent google searches told me this was the best avenue to get access to such information. Thanks!

Enthusiast

How do I get my account number
Agent

Hi there KingFair30. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Don’t you fret, JJ70! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Account number.

How do you fine your account number. Shaun Smith