Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: My account number

Hi there Xandy. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will look into it. Victor21

Whiz Kid

How to find account number

I need my account number but it is nowhere to be found
How can I get it?
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: How to find account number

I had to call VM and speak with a human being in order to get my account number. Somewhere in this forum there is a tip on how to get to speak with a person at VM instead of getting stuck in their automated system. Good luck!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My account number

I would like to request my Virgin Mobile account number. Thank You

Highlighted

Re: Account number

Hey there, Irvingnn! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also need my accout number please

Highlighted

Hey there, bkj76! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

still waiting

Highlighted

Please wait for the next available agent to further assist you.  Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I also need my account number. This is ridiculous. I tried every number to talk to someone but couldn't even reach anyone to help me so I had to sign up for this community account.